Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Four-to-five pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Formatted per APA and Saudi Electronic University standards.
- Provide support for your work with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
- Provide full APA references for the sources used on a reference page, along with appropriate in-text citations.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.