https://essayksa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/LOGO-300x75.png 0 0 Lucy https://essayksa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/LOGO-300x75.png Lucy2022-01-15 07:31:202022-01-15 07:31:20Disposition Alternatives
Evidence has suggested juvenile laws that are tough on crime and institute tough penalties are ineffective. Review the article and website referenced below. Then, prepare an argument that community corrections might be an effective alternative for juvenile offenders. In your argument, be sure to cite the studies or other evidence to support your argument.
- New Thinking in Community Corrections
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse: Key Issue (Links to an external site.)
Must utilize critical thinking in the following ways:
- Cite expert opinion from your text and other academic sources to support your statements.
- Provide real-world examples to illustrate your statements.
- Ask a probing question to challenge others (and yourself!) to think more deeply about the topic.
- Conclude with a personal assessment of how your perspective on the issue of topic impacts your current or future role in criminal justice and/or impacts juveniles in society today.
300-350 words excluding references, APA format and a minimum of 3 refences