https://essayksa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/LOGO-300x75.png 0 0 Lucy https://essayksa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/LOGO-300x75.png Lucy2020-09-04 08:19:552020-09-04 08:19:55history of the coroner system and the medical examiner system
history of the coroner system and the medical examiner system
- research on the history of the coroner system and the medical examiner system.
- When and where were the systems introduced to the United States?
- What is a brief history of each?
- Provide a URL for any Web site(s) you used in researching the coroner system and medical examiner system.
- Then, compare and contrast the coroner system versus the medical examiner system–consider specialization and expertise, licensing, and employment status.
- Choose a jurisdiction (state, county, or city) in the United States. What are the qualifications to become a coroner and chief medical examiner in the jurisdiction of your choosing? Provide a URL for any Web site(s) you used in researching the qualifications.
- Which position (corner or medical examiner) seems more interesting to you, and why?
- In commenting to other students, consider how the jurisdiction you chose compares to theirs.