For this assignment, do the following:
- Read the article listed in the resources, “The Behavioral Roots of Information Systems Security: Exploring Key Factors Related to Unethical IT Use.”
- Search the NCU library site for at least four additional recent (less than four years old) academic journal articles on the topic of ethics in information systems.
- Briefly summarize all the articles you considered.
- Provide your personal assessment of the current status of research in the field (i.e., are there many such articles, indicating possibly a mature research field, only a few articles, indicating perhaps a new research area emerging, etc.).
- Try to focus on a relatively narrow subtopic of ethics and social issues in information systems, such as effects of the Sarbanes-Oxley legislation, efforts to minimize insider theft of money and information, etc.
Length: 6 pages not including title page and references
Your response should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.